SHIPPING & RETURNS
ITEAD Studio appreciates your support to our company and we are delighted to be at your service! Please read the instructions below about our terms and conditions and for the most frequently asked questions. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your attention and patience!
ITEAD Studio ships from China to all parts of the world. We currently provide three different shipping methods. They include DHL, HK Post (Registered air mail), UPS, SF E-Parcel, TNT, EMS.
Please pay attention to below rules if you chose one of the corresponding methods.
- DHL: There are some places which are remote for DHL shipping. If it happens to be your address, we will inform you by emailing you about it. Additionally, you can check DHL location yourself here.
- UPS: UPS only has remote area for some America’s addresses. If such things happen, we will also inform you via email. We will apply UPS rules to customers when we are charged by UPS, according to UPS official website for additional charges.
- HK Post (Registered air mail): We are not responsible for delay, loss or damage stemming from shipments sent to an incorrect, invalid address or a correct address if you chose to have your parcel shipped via registered air mail.
Orders may end up being returned or abandoned or ruined for various reasons including: non-payment of tariffs, customs clearance delay, incorrect address, unclaimed at post office, etc. If a package is returned or failed to deliver, the customer will be contacted. The customer will have to pay for the re-shipping fee as well as returning shipping fee when it’s returned. We try our best to assist customers when such situations happen. However, we are not accountable for the above mentioned cases.
How to track your order, please refer to this page.
The shipping time is based on the shipping method the user selects. It normally takes around 4-5 business days for DHL/UPS/TNT to arrive at its destination. For EMS, it normally takes around 7-15 business days. For registered air mail/SF E-Parcel, it normally takes around 2-4 weeks. However, the shipping time can be greatly influenced by following issues: extreme weather, post office delay, customs clearance, local protest, etc. In this case, we are incapable of guaranteeing a timely delivery, but we will try our best for timely delivery of the order from our side.
The shipping charges for your parcel vary from region to region and depend on the weight of the order. Moreover, it does not include customs duties and taxes in the designated country since that depends on a number of parameters. Actual shipping charges are calculated during the checkout process. For an estimate before checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart. After selecting your country, state/province and filling in zip/postal code, please click “GET A QUOTE” from the shopping cart page. This will provide a list of cost estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination.
Below screenshot shows that you are able to select your shipping method listed in checkout step 3.
Customs Duties and Taxes
Please note that all Customs Duties and Taxes, if required, are your responsibility.
ITEAD Studio makes no guarantee of same-day delivery. Please allow us for around 2-3 business days to process user order. Note that if there are any items in the order that need to be back ordered, we will deliver till all items are ready. This may take some time, so please be patient because we may not be able to confirm when all the items will be ready. Users can check order status by logging into their account, and once the order is posted, users will receive an email or two with any tracking information available.
ITEAD Studio makes no guarantee of same-day delivery. Please allow us for around 2-3 business days to process your order. You can check order status by logging into your account, and once your order is posted, you will receive an email or two with any tracking information available.
Any of the following statuses might be shown in your order account:
- Cancelled – it means your order is called off.
- Complete – it means your order has been posted.
- On Hold – it means your order is to be determined.
- Pending – it means your order is not paid.
- Pending Payment – it means your order is not paid for yet.
- Pending PayPal – it means your payment has been frozen by Paypal.
- Processing – it means your order is under process.
- Suspected Fraud – it means this deal is suspicious.
With standard courier practice, you can check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not, we will not be liable for any damage that may have occurred in transit.